Childhood Abuse Survivor

I have hit some magical age where my childhood abuse has caught up with me.... but I will not let it win, and will fight and know that God will see me through just as He always has.... my goal in this blog is to share with others and to vent as well about the experiences of childhood abuse, not just the physical abuse, but the emotional as well. The old saying about sticks and stones break bones but words can never hurt.... they couldn't be farther from the truth!!

I have two wonderful daughters and am blessed that God chose me to "break the cycle" and above all, they know that I love them with all my heart and they are great girls!!! Right now though, I just need to make some peace with my past.... (and if you met my mother, you'd understand... hahaha). I know that know matter where I am at in my journey though, that God is ALWAYS with me!!


Wednesday, December 3, 2014

loss and memories

No comments:

Post a Comment